About Me

Ireland
Daily tennis betting blog for Masters 1000 and Grand Slam tournaments only... Follow on Twitter every day for in-running selections in ALL tournaments: @Tennis_Backer

Friday 3 January 2014

Saturday Jan 4th 2014

Nishikori v Hewitt:

Nishikori is too big at 8/13 to beat Hewitt in my opinion. He was fantastic against Cilic last night and Hewitt, despite playing in his homeland, is not a match for him. 2/5 shot for me

Granollers v Roger-Vasselin:

I can't believe Granollers can be had at odds-against here. He's a better player than ERV to me and I think more like a 4/7 shot here in the Chennai semis.

Nadal v Monfils:

I tipped up Monfils before the QF @ 11/2, before the semis @ 7/2 and now again before the final @ 2/1 to beat Nadal. I'm very confident of this and pretty sure he will beat him. Nadal has been pretty poor all week and Monfils has been better than I've ever seen him. The pair have met twice in Doha before and Monfils won both. He loves it around here. Max bet

No comments:

Post a Comment