About Me

Ireland
Daily tennis betting blog for Masters 1000 and Grand Slam tournaments only... Follow on Twitter every day for in-running selections in ALL tournaments: @Tennis_Backer

Thursday 2 January 2014

Friday Jan 3rd 2013

A few thoughts on Friday's tennis:

Cilic v Nishikori:

I like Cilic at 5/6 in this one given how much he enjoys the surface and a straight set win in his last round over Dimitrov. I tipped him outright @ 13/2 last night, 11/2 is now best available. I expect him to progress here.

Groth v Chardy:

Chardy is a cert to beat Groth in my opinion. There is a big gulf in class here and the 4/9 available on Chardy should be 1/5 in my opinion

Doha Outright:

Monfils is 7/2 here now and I still think that's a very nice price. He will beat Mayer and Le Monf has beaten Nadal only twice in his career - both times in Doha!

No comments:

Post a Comment