About Me

Ireland
Daily tennis betting blog for Masters 1000 and Grand Slam tournaments only... Follow on Twitter every day for in-running selections in ALL tournaments: @Tennis_Backer

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Thursday 02 Jan 2014

ATP Brisbane - Anderson v Groth:

Anderson can be had @ 1/3 here which seems huge. Groth is a nothing player with a good serve. Anderson bests him in every department. 1/8 shot.

ATP Brisbane Outright:

The 13/2 Betfred are offering on Marin Cilic looks huge. He disposed of Dimitrov in straight sets and faces Nishikori next. The courts here are fast, to Cilic's liking, and I think he would beat Federer should they meet in the final. 13/2 should be about 4/1 to me

ATP Doha - Nadal v Gulbis:

I think Gulbis can get his first win over Rafa. Rafa has been poor all week. He nearly lost to Tobias Kamke today and was in all sorts of trouble at times in round one v Rosol as well. We all know of the dislike between Rafa and Gulbis and also we know how Gulbis can rise to the big occasion. He will have all the motivation he needs tomorrow against a rusty Nadal. 4/1 looks a decent price to me.

ATP Doha - Monfils v Brands:

Monfils looks a nice bet tomorrow at 8/11 to beat the aggressive German. I think this is the sort of match that suits Monfils despite his head to head with Brands. Monfils to win through, possibly in a few breakers. I was about 1/2 for Monfils on this.

ATP Doha Outright:

I like Monfils here at 11/2 for the outright. He looks in great form and the field has been decimated with Murray and Ferrer gone. I wish I had backed Monfils earlier in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment