About Me

Ireland
Daily tennis betting blog for Masters 1000 and Grand Slam tournaments only... Follow on Twitter every day for in-running selections in ALL tournaments: @Tennis_Backer

Saturday 18 January 2014

Australian Open Day 7

Day 6 was a washout, mainly down to Paire acting the the clown against Agut and then Monfils not showing up against Rafa at all. Dimitrov beat Raonic like I said and Nishikori got the 3-0 win over Young.

Here are Sundays picks:

Fognini v Djokovic: I think Fognini is too good a player not to beat the 9.5 games handicap against Nole. I'm going for two pts on that at 8/11. The Italian to get a set at 3/1 appeals to me too and I will have a pt on that. Fognini won't beat Nole but I think he can live with him off the ground.

Berdych v Anderson: I think berdych is too good for Anderson but I think the +6.5 games at 5/6 that Bwin are offering seems a decent bet. They have had tight matches in the past. 2pts

Wawrinka v Robredo: 5pts on Stan here at 2/5. Can't see him losing to Robredo in his favourite slam and in this form.

Kerber v Pennetta: I am going for 4pts on Kerber here to beat Pennetta at 1/2. Better player for me but could be a close one.

Williams v Ivanovic: taking Ana here plus 6.5 games at 10/11 for 5pts. Her flat ball and good serve will help her overcome this handicap which I thought would be one game lower.

Over and out. It's going to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment