About Me

Ireland
Daily tennis betting blog for Masters 1000 and Grand Slam tournaments only... Follow on Twitter every day for in-running selections in ALL tournaments: @Tennis_Backer

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Wimbledon Round Two picks - Wednesday

Unfortunately this is going to have to be kept to a minimum until I have proper internet access in the morning. In the meantime, after a decent Tuesday thanks to Laura Robson, here are Wednesday's picks:

Benneteau v Verdasco: Benneteau is even money on the exchanges for this match. It's too big in my opinion as grass is his best surface and it is not Verdasco's. I like Benneteau to win it. he has more to offer on this surface than the Spaniard.

Janowicz v Stepanek: janowicz is available at 1.80 for this match and I really like his chances. I would have thought he'd be closer to 1.60 so to get him at 4/5 is a great price. He looked phenomenal against Edmund and I fancy him to ease past a declining Stepanek.

Lu v Murray: I am going to back lu to get a set here at 3/1. He is underestimated and could get a set for sure.

I will update the blog properly in the morning when I get to a WiFi zone. Until then, over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment