About Me

Ireland
Daily tennis betting blog for Masters 1000 and Grand Slam tournaments only... Follow on Twitter every day for in-running selections in ALL tournaments: @Tennis_Backer

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Wimbledon Round Two Picks Thursday

Still in an area with no WiFi connection so another short entry tonight but most importantly, hopefully some decent picks for tomorrow. Today was the craziest day Wimbledon has ever seen. Azarenka, Sharapova, Federer, Tsonga all gone. I backed Federer and Sharapova in play so it was an expensive day! On another day I would have cleaned up. Both missed unmissable chances. Anyway, Janowicz won via retirement but still got paid on Betfair as more than one set was complete. Here are tomorrow's picks:

Seppi v Llodra: I am very surprised that Seppi is available at 2.40 for this. Llodra is 1.60 which is crazy. I would have made Seppi a favourite for this match. Yes Llodra is a grass courter but Seppi has a title on grass and is so solid - too solid for Llodra over five sets in my opinion. Take the Italian at 2.40 - excellent value.

Tomic v Blake: Tomic is a cert for this match and 1.60 is an absolute steal. Blake is not at this level anymore. His hit and hope style won't be up to scratch against the technically sound young Aussie who is more than adept on grass having taken out Querrey in the first round. Not a hope for Blake in my opinion. Take Tomic at 1.60 while it lasts.

Lisicki v Vesnini: I like the 1.75 available on Sabine lisicki in this one. She plays well in Wimbledon, believes in herself, and looks good at the moment. I think she has a bigger game than vesnina and I will back her at 1.75.

They are the tips for tomorrow, hopefully will have some proper internet access then. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment