About Me

Ireland
Daily tennis betting blog for Masters 1000 and Grand Slam tournaments only... Follow on Twitter every day for in-running selections in ALL tournaments: @Tennis_Backer

Sunday 28 April 2013

Bucharest final

Yesterday was a bad day! Not only did Rafa rout Milos in straights, but GGL came along and spoiled the Mayer party too! Just a really quick update today with only hald an hour left until that Bucharest final kicks off. I will be taking Guillermor Garcia Lopez to beat Rosol. I think GGL is quite a good big match player and indeed has beaten the likes of Nadal and Murray in the past. When he gets a run of form together he can be very hot and very consistent. I know Rosol is playing well but I think under the pressure of playing for a title, GGL might well hold the nerve better than Rosol. Recommendation is for GGL to win the final @ 2.50.

In the Barcelona final I am not going to recommend anything. Nadal is 1.10 and we recommended him at the start of the week @ 1.50 so nothing more to see there. To say Almagro is his lap dog would be both an understatement and an offence to lapdogs. If Almagro was a set and 5-1 up I would still back Nadal. Nothing to see in that one.

Enjoy the Bucharest final. I will blog about Munich & Portugal previews later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment