About Me

Ireland
Daily tennis betting blog for Masters 1000 and Grand Slam tournaments only... Follow on Twitter every day for in-running selections in ALL tournaments: @Tennis_Backer

Sunday 29 December 2013

Doha, Chennai, Brisbane, Hopman Monday

Just a quick blog entry tonight with some picks for Monday's tennis:

ATP Brisbane Doubles - Cabal/Farah v Guccione/Hewitt:

I think this is a great bet at 10/11 for the Columbian pairing. They are an established ATP doubles team while Guccione/Hewitt are singles players who play doubles together when they happen to be at the same event. I make the Columbians about an 8/15 shot so they are certainly worth a bet at pick 'em.

ATP Chennai - Marchenko v Laaksonen: 

Ilya Marchenko is 4/6 here and I think is a bit better than that so worth a bet for me. He has more shots and more flair than Henri Laaksonen. 1/2 shot for me.

ATP Chennai - Lacko v Sela: 

Lukas Lacko at even money looks like good value to me. Sela can be underestimated but Lacko is the better player and finished 2013 in nice form.


ATP Doha - Kamke v Jaziri: 

Tobias Kamke looks a bit big at 4/6 here against a much lower-ranked and less established opponent. 4/9 shot for me

WTA Brisbane - Watson v Cibulkova:

Heather Watson is a player I REALLY admire and looks to be hitting the ground running this season. Cibulkova has just arrived down under while Watson already has a nice win under her belt. 3.00 is too big here. 6/4 max for me so I will take Watson. Smallish stakes.

Over and out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment