About Me

Ireland
Daily tennis betting blog for Masters 1000 and Grand Slam tournaments only... Follow on Twitter every day for in-running selections in ALL tournaments: @Tennis_Backer

Monday 12 August 2013

Cincinnati Tuesday

Only three or four bets which interest me on Tuesday at the Western &  Southern Open:

Kevin Anderson v Tommy Haas: everything is screaming Haas here but for some reason I think Anderson will beat him and I think he is in better form than Haas. Haas has been disappointing lately (pretty much the last few months) and I think slight odds-against represent decent value on Anderson to take out this Haas-been :)

Vasek Pospisil v Gilles Simon: I think Simon is as close as it gets to a certainty here and is MASSIVE value @ 1.78 against a fatigued Pospisil who had gone final, semi final in his last two tournaments. Pospisil, despite his run last week, is not in the same league as Gilles Simon in my opinion. I think Simon will win and I am recommeding a max bet on this one. Pospisil is in for a long day..... Allez Gilles

Robredo v Bellucci: This one interests me just for value rather than outcome. Bellucci should be about 5/4 in this match and he is available @ 2.8 on Betfair which is enormous. I am not saying he will win but I am saying he is terrific value and is worth a bet at those odds.

Roger-Vasselin v Nieminen: I think Nieminen is a better player then Roger-Vasselin and he is good value @ 6/4 in this one. Take the Finn to get through in a close encounter.

Best of luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment