About Me

Ireland
Daily tennis betting blog for Masters 1000 and Grand Slam tournaments only... Follow on Twitter every day for in-running selections in ALL tournaments: @Tennis_Backer

Friday 17 May 2013

Rome Saturday

I didn't make any recommendations for QF day in Rome because none of the odds appealed to me. We got Federer, Rafa, and Paire correct, but I could never have seen Berdych beating Nole. Nole is just a horrible match-up for the Itchy Bird, which adds to my surprise at today's result. I look at it as a complete anomaly and in a way, it will lengthen Nole's odds for the French, which can only be a good thing in my book as I will be backing him outright for that.

Looking at tomorrow, again, only really briefly, Nadal will beat Berdych for the eleventh time in succession - again, pretty much nothing to see there. And Federer will maul Paire as he did in their Australian Open encounter back in January. So, there is pretty much nothing to see from a betting point of view tomorrow, but keep your eye on the match in-running for any opportunities if they do arrive. Rafa in straights, and Federer in straights giving us the first Fedal final in quite a while! Won't that be refreshing on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment