About Me

Ireland
Daily tennis betting blog for Masters 1000 and Grand Slam tournaments only... Follow on Twitter every day for in-running selections in ALL tournaments: @Tennis_Backer

Sunday 6 October 2013

Shanghai day 1

Monday brings about day one in the 8th Masters 1000 of the year. Shanghai is one of the least important 1000s from my point of view but I suppose guys who are fighting for WTF points will make it an interesting week so keep an eye on the likes of Federer raonic Wawrinka tsonga etc.

I plan on covering this tournament, Paris bercy, the world tour finals, and the Davis cup final to conclude the year - so plenty more action to come.

There is not a huge amount of interest from my point of view in Monday's schedule of play but I have picked out two bets i like.

I think 5/4 for there to be a tie break in chardy v tomic is enormous and is huge day 1 value (bet365)

I also think Lopez is decent value @ 8/11 to bet nieminen in their encounter (general price)

There are some decent outright bets too and I have identified three which are too big and hence warrant a bet:

Del potro is overpriced at 14/1
Federer is overpriced at 16/1
Raonic is hugely overpriced at 66/1

Djokovic will probably win but if he doesn't i think one of these will. Rafa's season looks done and dusted to me which makes the above prices seem even bigger.

Check back every day for the selections.

Over and out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment