About Me

Ireland
Daily tennis betting blog for Masters 1000 and Grand Slam tournaments only... Follow on Twitter every day for in-running selections in ALL tournaments: @Tennis_Backer

Monday 9 September 2013

US Open Men's Final







This pretty much sums up my feelings on the match tonight:











I think Nadal is only favourite because of his form but if you look a little deeper, you will see that Nole leads the hard court head to head 11-5 and that can't be overlooked for my money. It is pretty much a coin toss in my book and as that simple young chap above says, one side of that coin is 13/10. Nole serves better and returns better - I don't think either of those statements can be argued. If Djokovic can push Nadal to 5 in the French on Nadal's surface, then yes, he can beat him here for sure. I have backed Djokovic @ 2.4 on Betfair. Another bet I like is the special with Skybet that there will be zero aces after the first two games, and also I like Djokovic to win 3-2 @ 6/1. The money has been made at this stage but always nice to have a bet and enjoy the final!

Over and out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment