About Me

Ireland
Daily tennis betting blog for Masters 1000 and Grand Slam tournaments only... Follow on Twitter every day for in-running selections in ALL tournaments: @Tennis_Backer

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Roland Garros Wednesday Week 2

Just a short blog tonight. Tuesday was a terrific day at the French Open. We only made two recommendations and both came off. I was convinced that Kuznetsova could mix it with Serena, and for a brief moment at 2-0 up in the third, it looked like the shock might have been well and truly on. But we opted for Kuzzy +6.5 games and that was a relatively comfortable win despite dropping the first set 6-1! The second bet was for Errani to beat Radwanska @ 2.50 which she did in straight sets, showing all of her clay court skills. So all in all, a good day.

David Ferrer hammered Tommy Robredo like we predicted, while Tsonga knocked out a sub-par Federer in a match we said to stay away from! Federer is well past his sell-by date in my opinion so I won't read too much into this but it was a great win for Jo in straight sets nonetheless. In the next round, I fancy Ferrer big time but that's for another day!

Looking at tomorrow's matches very briefly, I won't be making any recommendations at all and won't be having any bets. I think Nadal will win without the loss of a set, I think Nole will win in 3 or 4, depending entirely on himself, I think Sharapova will win easily, and I think Azarenka will win easily as well. In betting terms, there is nothing to see and not one bet I will recommend. If I had to go for something, Djokovic is almost 2.00 to win 3-0 which he should do but then again he was poor against Kohlschreiber so I won't be backing it. I am pretty certain all those favourites will progress tomorrow, so keep an eye on them in play if they go down breaks or indeed sets.

Enjoy the tennis! Over and out :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment