About Me

Ireland
Daily tennis betting blog for Masters 1000 and Grand Slam tournaments only... Follow on Twitter every day for in-running selections in ALL tournaments: @Tennis_Backer

Thursday 18 April 2013

Monte Carlo Friday. QF Day

Quick blog tonight. Today was a good day with Fognini obliging @ 4.60. He hammered Berdych and showed what a top clay courter he is. Also, was good to see Dimitrov win when he he is expected to and move on to the business end of the tournament. Wawrinka showed unbelievable class against Murray and will take his place in the QFs as well.

Tomorrow, I fancy another crack at Fognini, this time against Gasquet @ 3.90 on Betfair. It will be a close match. Fognini is more at home on these courts and his form is exceptional at the moment. I will also recommend Stan the Man to beat Jo tomorrow in their match. Stan is trading at 1.84 and he is definitely a better clay courter than Tsonga, who can be suspect on it sometimes. Elsewhere, I can't see Djokovic being troubled by Nieminen and that should be straights for Nole. In the last match I am going for Nadal to extend his Monte Carlo streak but I expect Dimitrov to give him plenty of trouble. I think Dimitrov could get a set and I fancy him to beat the 6.5 game handicap. Nadal in three.

No comments:

Post a Comment