About Me

Ireland
Daily tennis betting blog for Masters 1000 and Grand Slam tournaments only... Follow on Twitter every day for in-running selections in ALL tournaments: @Tennis_Backer

Monday 31 December 2012

01/01/2013 Brisbane





Hi again and happy new year to all and sundry! Going to keep this very short - I have a new year to ring in! For my tennis bets tomorrow I have two picks from Brisbane - I fancy Radek Stepanek to get the better of Lleyton Hewitt Down Under at 2.2 with Betfair, and I fancy Jurgen Melzer to get the better of Denis Kudla also in Brisbane at the more prohibitive odds of 1.64 on Betfair.

And for anyone who is still considering the Cilic pick outright in Chennai, he is now available at 8.00 on Betfair which is a very healthy and generous 7/1.

Recommended selections: Jurgen Melzer to beat Denis Kudla 2pts @ 1.64 (Betfair) and Radek Stepanek to beat Lleyton Hewitt 1pt @ 2.2 (Betfair)

No comments:

Post a Comment